Volks AutosEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

Talking REVO & Porsche Brakes upgrade

Hi guys,

Oh my god, I have just had the first mods done to my car and i am grinning from ear to ear

REVO stage 1 remap- this is giving about 260-270bhp and about 285lb/ft of torque.

Then i have had Porsche 996 GT3 4 pot front caliper's which are fitted to 334x32mm V6TT discs, these are fitted under the standard 17" wheels with 10 mm spacers.

what can i say, the car is a completley new car, the power is absolutley fabulous, it just never seems to stops coming, still trying to bed the brakes in , but already i can feel that extra stopping power.

I have had all this done by Corey at Quattronics in Lincoln, an absolutley passionate guy about his Audi's and really knows his stuff, he already has a long list of things he wants to do for me, just need to convince the bank manager Lol

http://www.quattronics.co.uk/

I kept holding off getting the car modded as i liked it as it was, but now i feel i can really get into modding as the car is like a completley new car, i have only had it done a couple of days, but i still cant stop grinning as its just so different.

I have read all the posts on here from where people have also REVO'd and all i can say is thankyou, i wished i had done this 3 years ago!

Cheers Swede
    Last edited by SwedeS3; 11th October 2006 at 01:25.

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Good work fella []

Was only looking at brakes last night and wondering whether I could get some Porsche calipers for my R32 setup (same as V6TT) as I have the ECS 2 piece disks..

How much were the calipers?
    Rarrrr! I'm not Lesdyxic!

There are three kinds of people in the world, those who can count, and those who can't.

Clicky Here!

Neutral

Status
    Hi,

The cost would be 964 with refurbished caliper's or 1404 with new.
    They also make the custom brake brackets to get the calipers to fit .
    I bought the kit complete so not sure exactly how much the calipers alone would be, give Corry a ring or give him an email and he should give you the prices just for calipers.

It is a fantastic set up, they look so bling bling and fill the whole wheel, the V6TT rotors looked really good.

http://www.quattronics.co.uk/

Cheers

Swede
    Ebony Black 2001 Facelift S3 | BOSE | REVO Stage 1 | Porsche GT3 Brakes | Tcarbon Intercooler | FK Wheel spacers | Painted Headlights

Youre Dethpicable!!

Status
    sweet, nice one mate, I've been wanting to chip mine for a while
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

1st Gear

Status
    Very nice. I saw a picture of your car from the Revo weekend at Corey's.
    Don't tell him you think they look bling bling. I did. lol

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret Squirrel
    Very nice. I saw a picture of your car from the Revo weekend at Corey's.
    Don't tell him you think they look bling bling. I did. lol
    Lol, i think he would slap me, just getting used to them, just been out for drive, what can i say apart OH MY GOD !!!!

Ebony Black 2001 Facelift S3 | BOSE | REVO Stage 1 | Porsche GT3 Brakes | Tcarbon Intercooler | FK Wheel spacers | Painted Headlights

Seeing the world differently.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedeS3
    Lol, i think he would slap me, just getting used to them, just been out for drive, what can i say apart OH MY GOD !!!!

Glad you're enjoying the improvements but I don't know whether to slap you for mentioning bling or the fact that you spealt my name wrong???

So when do we do the intercooler?
    Corey
    quattronics
    01636 822288

Neutral

Status

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Corey
    Glad you're enjoying the improvements but I don't know whether to slap you for mentioning bling or the fact that you spealt my name wrong???

Sorry man, i should know i've got your name in my phone. Doh

DV and pipes first me thinks, then i may let you talk me into fmic next year.

Cheers

Swede

Seeing the world differently.

Status
    I'll let you off, I will get my revenge on your brother as he's smaller than you.
    Corey
    quattronics
    01636 822288

Neutral

Status
    Corey you will have to beat me to him as its his fault that you two talked me into getting these mods.

But now i have them, the car is really good

Just wished my bank manager was happy Lol

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey

Corey,

tCarbon FMIC Kit for 225 Audi TT

The link is to the post i have about a TT225 Fmic from the states, just wanted to know if you think this would fit ok onto my car as the price is fantastic.

Cheers