The Heat is on?

AUDIDOO

Reaction score
New Boy with 1st question.

I have a lovely 98 1.8T mint condition for the last 3 months, and I love the car! Winter on the way can anybody tell me if this model has Heated Front Windscreen as Standard? If not how does the dismisster work on the front windscreen?

By the way fantastic site! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Ooo - where in Cymru are you?

As far as I'm aware there's no heated windscreen.

I think your baby is pre-facelift, with the old-style climate control? If it is, then unfortunately I can't help - I've got the facelift dash where there is a "blow as much air as possible at the windscreen" button /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That's the only demisting option there is, as far as I know.

Thanx 4 that - Din't think there was..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Cymru, yes well from the Island of our mothers up north!
Loads of empty/bendy roads aroud to thrash the little Ming rocket around!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

If it has the climate control then the demister is very effective if it's non-climate control then I don't know as mine has the climate control /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MarkS said:
If it has the climate control then the demister is very effective if it's non-climate control then I don't know as mine has the climate control /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. The winscreen heat button is extremely effective on the climate control and AC, however it does lack a bit on standard heater controls.