Volks AutosChris Nott
    3rd Gear

Status

standard exhaust replacement

ok decided to get a new exhaust and after reading the forums cant be bothered with an aftermarket performance one. Im sure mine is on its way out, so how can i go about getting an audi one without paying ott prices.

I got a quote from mij performance for a cat back system built to be quiet for 370 quid fully inclusive. Does this sound good, on my old car i paid over 450 quid for a custom system but that was including a decat but i dont wanna go down that route again.

on the other hand maybe a little bit of noise would be good to hide the bloody rattles!

Allan
    Last edited by Jonesy; 5th October 2006 at 22:53.
    2001 Audi S3 - Facelift - Revo remap - Forge 007p DV - BMC Panel Filter- Type R Ariel - Aero wipers - n75j valve.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Swaying towards IHI....

Status
    id have to recommend MIJ mate
    A3 1.8TS
    K03S,Pro Alloy FMIC, Neuspeed TIP, Forge 007P,Jabba Stage 2, BMC CDA, Turbo Back Miltek,H&R Cup Kit,H&R Arb's,18" Cup 3's Wrapped in Parada Spec 2's, Facelifted, 10k Hids, Dewipered, Debadged,S3 Interior, S3 Rear bumper, S4 Front bumper, Brembo's, Momo Team, LCR Splitter.

1st Gear

Status
    put milltek on mine just a little bit of noise, might not be enough to cover your rattles ,try turning your music up!!!!!! lol

3rd Gear

Status
    ya thats what i have to most of the time, i may give mij performance a call, anyone know the price of an audi exhaust?
    2001 Audi S3 - Facelift - Revo remap - Forge 007p DV - BMC Panel Filter- Type R Ariel - Aero wipers - n75j valve.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy
    ya thats what i have to most of the time, i may give mij performance a call, anyone know the price of an audi exhaust?
    Give me (maz) a call at MIJ. Say your off the forum and a friend of mine, when you get through to me we can discuss this exhaust your after.

Hope 2 speak soon matey....

Maz.