Badger5Volks Autos

Thread: 3-4 Week wait

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status

Angry 3-4 Week wait

Right, so the new month comes, finally got some money to spend so I decide to get the tie-bars, Spacers and Samco turbo/IC hoses, got the following responses:

Tie-bars: 4week wait from Forge, so Awesome decided to get me on a 2 week wait for some ECS ones from the states (cheaper as well) anyone tried them?

Spacers: they were fine, getting them next week.

Samco hoses: AMD told me there's a bloody 4 week wait from Samco who "custom build" all the hoses or some cr@@p like that, and they refuse to give 'em excess stock of pipes, they had the ones I wanted but in red, and I'm going for the blue pipes.

Oh well, I know this was probably boring as hell but ohh well I was annoyed, now I just gotta sit down and wait WEEKS
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    You're worried about a 4 week wait?!
    I bought an ARB from Demon Tweeks [spit] last year and was told 6-8 weeks for delivery.
    But it turned out to be 28 weeks!

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Defratos
    Right, so the new month comes, finally got some money to spend so I decide to get the tie-bars, Spacers and Samco turbo/IC hoses, got the following responses:

Tie-bars: 4week wait from Forge, so Awesome decided to get me on a 2 week wait for some ECS ones from the states (cheaper as well) anyone tried them?

Spacers: they were fine, getting them next week.

Samco hoses: AMD told me there's a bloody 4 week wait from Samco who "custom build" all the hoses or some cr@@p like that, and they refuse to give 'em excess stock of pipes, they had the ones I wanted but in red, and I'm going for the blue pipes.

Oh well, I know this was probably boring as hell but ohh well I was annoyed, now I just gotta sit down and wait WEEKS
    Is that the full set of hoses you are getting?? If so how much are they??

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Squirrel
    I bought an ARB from Demon Tweeks [spit] last year and was told 6-8 weeks for delivery.
    Lol at demon tweeks, had the same trouble when i ordered an exhaust from them many years ago, they havent changed then!!!

I would never go back to them!!!

1999 AUDI S3 | AMD STAGE 2 REMAP | MILTEK CAT BACK EXHAUST | VIPER DIVERTER VALVE | EBC TURBO GROOVE DISCS | RED STUFF CERAMIC PADS | 18" RS6 REPLICA ALLOYS | ANDYMAC 'BOSE' UPGRADE.

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret Squirrel
    lol bloody hell 28weeks, now that's just pushing it a "bit".
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Adams3
    Is that the full set of hoses you are getting?? If so how much are they??
    No, they're just the two front hoses in the pic below. just the ones that connect up with the IC. then I'll just need the TIP (I think that's what it's called) and I should be done for hoses (big ones that is). They cost Ł145 inc. Vat and Ł10 delivery so Ł155 for the two hoses

Audi S3-BAM