3-4 Week wait

Defratos

You’re Dethpicable!!
Reaction score
Website
00626e1.netsolhost.com
Right, so the new month comes, finally got some money to spend so I decide to get the tie-bars, Spacers and Samco turbo/IC hoses, got the following responses:

Tie-bars: 4week wait from Forge, so Awesome decided to get me on a 2 week wait for some ECS ones from the states (cheaper as well) anyone tried them?

Spacers: they were fine, getting them next week.

Samco hoses: AMD told me there's a ****** 4 week wait from Samco who "custom build" all the hoses or some cr@@p like that, and they refuse to give 'em excess stock of pipes, they had the ones I wanted but in red, and I'm going for the blue pipes.

Oh well, I know this was probably boring as hell but ohh well I was annoyed, now I just gotta sit down and wait WEEKS

You're worried about a 4 week wait?!
I bought an ARB from Demon Tweeks [spit] last year and was told 6-8 weeks for delivery.
But it turned out to be 28 weeks!

Defratos said:
Right, so the new month comes, finally got some money to spend so I decide to get the tie-bars, Spacers and Samco turbo/IC hoses, got the following responses:

Tie-bars: 4week wait from Forge, so Awesome decided to get me on a 2 week wait for some ECS ones from the states (cheaper as well) anyone tried them?

Spacers: they were fine, getting them next week.

Samco hoses: AMD told me there's a ****** 4 week wait from Samco who "custom build" all the hoses or some cr@@p like that, and they refuse to give 'em excess stock of pipes, they had the ones I wanted but in red, and I'm going for the blue pipes.

Oh well, I know this was probably boring as hell but ohh well I was annoyed, now I just gotta sit down and wait WEEKS

Is that the full set of hoses you are getting?? If so how much are they??

Secret Squirrel said:
You're worried about a 4 week wait?!
I bought an ARB from Demon Tweeks [spit] last year and was told 6-8 weeks for delivery.
But it turned out to be 28 weeks!

Lol at demon tweeks, had the same trouble when i ordered an exhaust from them many years ago, they havent changed then!!!

I would never go back to them!!!

Adams3 said:
Is that the full set of hoses you are getting?? If so how much are they??

No, they're just the two front hoses in the pic below. just the ones that connect up with the IC. then I'll just need the TIP (I think that's what it's called) and I should be done for hoses (big ones that is). They cost £145 inc. Vat and £10 delivery so £155 for the two hoses

173.jpg