S3 - Anyone know of a good example for sale?

J

jamiekip

Hi everyone,

A while since i've posted on here, but after 3 years with the current S3 I'm upgrading... to another S3. Not in the position to be toying with the recently announced version, just a newer fresher version of the current one. So if any of you guys are toying with the new one and are thinking of selling.... let me know...

Ideal spec as follows:
- Silver, Dolphin Grey or Black
- 2003 - late
- less than 30k miles
- All black leather (with black roof lining)
- Centre Armrest
- 18" RS4/TT alloys
- Bose
- Symphony (6CD)
- Silver/chrome wing mirrors
- Cruise Control

Let me know...

Hi,

Just been told by the dragon that shes expecting, so mines up in the very near future, its a 2001 "51" plate, only 30k , black, with black leather, rest of the options are, ali mirrors, centre armrest, bose , heated seats, parking sensors, send me a PM if you want any more details

Nothing wrong with mine, just had this one for 3 years and want a younger fresher version. Mines getting quite a few miles under its belt now, so the main reason for change is to have something with a few less miles under it's wheels. It might seem daft I guess, but I've looked around for something different and everything i've tried just doesn't give me the same enjoyment as the S3, so decided to just get another, with a few more of the options I didn't get first time round.

Never mind the gearbox, Beige leather jojo?:puke2: :puke2: :puke2:

Why dont you just pay the extra money on getting the engine rebuilt with a bigger turbo? You will then know it is sound enough and will be a whole lot more fun. One of the guys at Jabba put a big turbo in his Octavia VRS after 120k or so and now it is about 160k I think and someone else is putting a bigger turbo on it.

As long as the engine is well looked after it should keep on going. Seems a bit of a sideways step to me.

nervus said:
Never mind the gearbox, Beige leather jojo?:puke2: :puke2: :puke2:

I'm still not 100% sure what colour it is? beige/cream/grey/silver(it was late, and I was knackered :p )?? It's nice though... gonna try and get it back on the road for AudiDriversInternational though.

IMG_3341.jpg

Agh, thats what I would call the sliver leather.:icon_thumright:

I thought you meant that hideous caramac coloured stuff like the porsche savanah leather - should be banned IMO!

robert_waite said:
Why dont you just pay the extra money on getting the engine rebuilt with a bigger turbo? You will then know it is sound enough and will be a whole lot more fun. One of the guys at Jabba put a big turbo in his Octavia VRS after 120k or so and now it is about 160k I think and someone else is putting a bigger turbo on it.

As long as the engine is well looked after it should keep on going. Seems a bit of a sideways step to me.

Define well looked after ?

So is anyone else looking to sell.... has to be a 52 through to 53 with low mileage.....