A3 1.8T/Sport/Quattro

An S3 is in group 17. i have my insurance with Bell and that is the cheapest for me by far. its only a 1.8t sport like u are best to shop around a few companies because bell is only gud for people with not tomany years no clames! how much they quote ya (if u dnt mind me askin)

Well I'll give bell a try as I have a big fat 0 no claims! I've always had performance cars ever since I passed and so never been able to afford the insurance but now i can. Just had one from Privilege for about £750, direct line was a bit more-think they may be linked companies as the online form was virtually identical.
Happy with that though as I'm paying more than that as a named driver on the type r!

try adding your parents as named drivers too!! that knocked £400 off my insurance!! is that for fully comp?

Yes fully comp-tried bell, came out at over a grand! Again, the online form was identical to the above so don't know whether they're connected aswell.

210PS S3 is group 17
225PS S3 is group 18

harsh.

Direct line were cheapest for me too, unlike quote me stupid, who came out £500 more expensive for exactly the same level of cover and terms.

isnt privelage the people that only insure ppl with more that 3 yrs no clames! the ad is on telly wiv victoria lumly and ian wright playing golf?? lol

The Slug said:
yes, light pack was vanity mirrors with lamps and door footwell lamps too.

and yes march 2003 i think was the last of them..

ah - have them too. Bit silly having lights in bottom of the door and not the foorwells themselves?

looks like you and me got all the toys !!