AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    I'm thinking it could be the MAF, I should have taken a reading before, I think I might put the old one back on the weekend and see what I get. Haven't had a chance to check my g/s Paul, but hopefully will do this weekend.
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

2. # ADS
    ADS

Seeing the world differently.

Status
    Just seen this thread.
    You can't just put a bigger MAF and FPR and not have the software tweaked to account for this.
    Corey
    quattronics
    01636 822288

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    I thought it wouldn't matter that much, I figured it'll compensate for the extra .11% air and the .4bar fpr would help with the fuelling. But Ess told me that a 4.bar fpr will just mess up my fuelling and won't really give me that much performance enhancements. I'm thinking if I chipped the car with the larger MAF it should be fine right? I mean the software will account for it correct?
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

4th Gear

Status
    Christ, another MOFO thread.

In a previous and best forgotten thread, several people tried to advise that the MOFO and 4bar FPR were not suited to a standard map but apparantly this advice was ignored.

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    lol I don't remember the advice , hehe yeah I remeber the MOFO thread. I'll get around to changing the mofo and fpr on the weekend and I'll take some before and after readings, and see what it does.

Audi S3-BAM

4th Gear

Status
    FWIW, just ditch the MOFO full stop.

You don't need a bigger MAF ever. Hang on to the 4 bar FPR, it will be usefull if you go to say REVO stage 2 but even IHI or other 'big' turbo won't need larger than an 80mm MAF.

Neutral

Status
    Time saving advice me thinks...

Reverse Gear

Status

N75/MAF

I have picked up an error code on MAF (Low input voltage - or something similar...).
    As I have a free flow exhaust I can hear a slight stutter, kind of an ever so slight misfire, but really just a tad.

If anybody has had a MAF go south, does the result sound like this, and does it also affect top end power or under full load?

Thanks

Neutral

Status
    the maf shouldnt give you a missfire, no matter how shot it was. My MAF went and there were no error codes at all, just lack of power. can you find someone to led you a MAF to confirm the fault?

4th Gear

Status
    post up the specific code.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hello
    I am almost new around here, and i saw this thread doing a little research...
    I think i have a problem with this valve, i got my car remapped with REVO and after a RR Test in which the car didn't performed as expected, i did some readings with VAG-COM (Channels 115 and 118).
    I am not an expert but, the only thing i am sure of, is that i have a boost leak, given the data obtained, absolute pressure never meets requested pressure by the ECU, what i can't quite understand is the data i got on channel 118 ż?
    Any info you can provide would be appreciated
    Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123