Hi Guys Great forum, lots of knowledge.
Wonder if you guys could advise possible problems with the below:
Audi S3 2000 W Reg.
1. Sometimes the indicators stay on. The warning lights flash fine, but for some reason the indicators will flash ok and then other times freeze. Possible flasher unit? If so how come warning indicators are ok?
2. Screen Washer reservouir ran out the other day, but the driver information system said everything was ok when i started the car. No warning that it was low on screen wash!
3. Slight creaking coming from front of car when driving slowly over speed bumps, not a knocking sound but a 'creaking sound'?
4. Loud tapping coming from back top of engine when Carbon Filter cuts in. Filter taps as normal but loud tapping from back of engine somewhere. Can hear it inside the car its that loud. Is this normal?
5. When accelerating hard and changing up from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd there is a rattle / vibration sound from the car when the clutch is pressed and slightly before shifting up into gear.
Other than the above, performance of the car is great. No acceleration problems or the like
Would appreciate your input.