ARB Problem

Defratos

You’re Dethpicable!!
Reaction score
Website
00626e1.netsolhost.com
Hey guys, some of you might remember I fit a set of Nuespeed ARBs, 22mmFront and 19mmRear. I had a weird noise from the bushes last week so the garage sorted it out. NOW I'm getting the weirdest noise from the F and R ARBs, whenever I go on an uneven road it sounds as if the ARBs aren't tightened enough. It clunks when the wheels go over different heights, any ideas as to what it could be? Could the ARBs be too loose? cause it sounds something like that, the only other thing I can think of it they're hitting on somethin but I doubt that. Any help would be much appreciated

i had a strange noise like that, and i found that a wheel was slightly lose.
it was making a metal knocking kind of noise.

yeah i had washed my car, then poped the caps of (avus 17) and saw water on the inside so jacked the car up and found out a wheel was lose, so i done it up and checked the link arms and anti roll bar.

I got my car back today, seems to be good (so far), they supposedly took the arbs and bushes out and greased them, hopefully that's done the job (and it didn't cost me a penny). I'll probably be checking my wheel bolts this weekend as I "hopefully" get around to fixing my FMIC