TT pedals for A3

mikeypur

Reaction score
has anyone got a link for where i could purchase a set of these that will fit straight onto my car?

tried vagparts but there were loads of different types, so not sure which ones to get!

any help would be much appreciated,
cheers

Mikey

when you get it from the stealership, does it come in complete set including the food rest?

thanks

Dont think anyone does a foot rest yet besides a bodged TT one to fit.

I have some drawings knocked up to have one made but not got round to having the minimum order knocked up yet.

cheers folks, i shall have another scan on vagaprts then and hopefully get some ordered then fitted!

a3page said:
when you get it from the stealership, does it come in complete set including the food rest?

thanks

No I think you need to buy that seperatly.. It doesnt fit without modification as the footrest is bigger than the A3/S3 one but its not a major job.

mine fitted in minutes, doesnt look out of place with no footrest either

im maybe being thick here, but do u have to buy the pedals separately, at about £9 each? or is there a pack where u can get all 3...cant seem to see that on the website?

I have a set at home that I have yet to fit, I got them a couple of months ago through VAG parts - I think all 3 inc delivery was just under £30, I have never ordered anything on line from VAG parts - I always just give them a call, they are very helpful & knowledgable.

Did you fit them?

I remember the pedals did look great in our old company TT, but in my S3 they are boring as!

Looks like a must do mod, any chance of pic!