18s for an A3

mikeypur

Reaction score
Alright folks, im looking at getting a set of 18s for my A3, and was thinking of getting one of the following types,

18" Avus S3 replicas
18" RS4/TT style
18" RS4 Nouvolari style

anyone got any pics / opinions of how these wheels would look on an A3? or indeed if anyone thinks there are other types of wheels i should consider.

Any help much appreciated,
Mikey

Personally Id hit the avus reps.

I went for RS4/TT reps tho.

IMGP0421.jpg

red, not got any pics of it yet unfortunately!

i was pretty keen on the Avus reps, but theyve not got any in stock at the mo

yeh mate thats where i phoned, out of stock until end of sept/start of oct they said....maybe just worth the wait

mikeypur said:
do they sell the avus reps?

Yes they do, they call them the 'S4' wheel lol, I just gave them a call for a quote... wait for it... £699 with Hancook tyres!, which is a rip off basically, wait the 4 weeks and get the deal from autoalloyz for £499! and save your self 200 quid for a set of lowering springs or something. :beerchug:

ive also seen them on autoalloys.com - no price shown on there for them tho, ive emailed them but still awaiting a response

yeah jojo, thats where ive seen them - but there is another website www.autoalloys.com (with an s at the end, as opposed to a Z) they are shown on here also, but no price for some reason

I don't think you can beat £499 to be honest, a cracking price for a set of new wheels, anyone fancies a set of 19s, you can get 19" RS4 reps with tyres for £499 also on the autoalloyz site which is a cracking deal! up until the point you find you need a new set of tyres anyway.