Audi A3 Climate Control

ramstein666

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a right hand drive A3. The climate control still has the settings for the left hand drive model, so I'm having the following problem:
There is a feature, when you press the AUTO button (for 2 sec) the passengers side temp. will change to the same temp. as the drivers side. Now the driver has control over both sides at the same time, just by changing the temp. control on their side. This however is reversed on my car.

If you press the AUTO button (for 2 sec) the temp. changes to the passengers setting and now the passenger has control over the temp. This is not in fitting with the manual. It seams that the control of the temp. was not switched when the driver side was changed from left to right.

Does anyone know if I can change this???

The car is only 5 days old!!!!

Thanks a million.....

It sounds like it may be a setting that can be changed either directly through the climate control unit or via VAG-COM.....

Anyone now?

Welcome by the way.

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
Anyone now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or even anyone know?

This is a new car from a dealer I take it?

I contacted the dealer and they are looking into it. They are very good and I cant complain about them!!

I just thought some of you guys might know. It sounds like a factory setting that they forgot to change. When I get it sorted I'll post the solution.....

Thanks...

Taking it back to the dealer. Apparently the LHD software was loaded into the climate control by mistake. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hmmm mine does the same.

Did the dealer fix it ? Did it take long ?