Eagle F1's

vishal

Reaction score
Hi All,

Ive currently got some really crap Nexan tyres on my S3, and want to go for the Eagle F1's, so far the cheapest i can find are 163 each !! OUCH! Wanted to know if any of you can reccomend anyone other than Rochford tyres, as im sure theres a better deal to be had, thanks for your help

if you look at rochford mention audisport and you'll get a 5% dicount

All seem a bit steep on those sites as well guys, is 163 the best im going to get? Or can anyone reccomend another tyre that is as good as the Eagle F1's for less money? Or a place that any of you have bought F1's for less?

652 quid for 4 tyres seems very harsh indeed!

Are you sure it its not just the tyre size that is making it expensive? 205/55r16 eagle f1 are £58 without fitting at mytyres.

I paid £85 each for 225/45R17 F1's and that was at Humphries.

im getting quotes for 245/45/17 on W rating as reccomended, standard S3 Avus Alloys

i got mine 225/40/18's for 105

Eagle GSD 3's 225 / 45 / 17's on a Y rating are £92 fitted a corner at my local.

vishal said:
im getting quotes for 245/45/17 on W rating as reccomended, standard S3 Avus Alloys

Should you not be going for 225/45/17 for standard S3 Avus wheels, 245 seems a bit extreme and that is why they are costing so much

Thats seems very pricey I Paid £105 per corner for 225 40 18 a place just out side of Bracknell Binfield tyres I think it was called, they always have a big queue - ie at least an hour to wait but he price is good

heh yeah, 245's are why its costing so much, especially as mentioned above the standard s3 avus's are 225..

sorry about that guys, this is what happens when u ask the wife to read the tyre size of the side of the tyres!! so far cheapest i have is 440 for 4 tyres fitted, still looking, and thanks for spotting that!

I think one kwik fit or ATS normally offer a buy 3 get one free deal - not sure on brands though i'm afraid

might be worth a look?