Sky InsuranceChris Nott
    You’re Dethpicable!!

Status

Exclamation Squealing like a lil piggy

Ok since fitting the ARBs I've experienced some tyre squealing, just happened once today when I decided to take a corner a bit too fast to see how the car would feel, and it felt great but heard loads of rear wheel tyre squealin as it was coming out of the corner. Now I've never (in the dry) been able to get the car to make that kinda noise before the ARBs so is it normal? I thought it was since the whole car "should be" "Tighter" all around with the bigger arbs and bushes?? Sorry if I’ve confused anyone
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

2. # ADS
    ADS

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    27 VIEWS and no replies
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

thats me

Status
    sorry never heard mine squeel and ive got the R32 jobbies fitted, sorry dunno.

alignment ok ???
    red to red black to black blue to bits

Big Ron

Status
    thought this was going to be about something else

1st Gear

Status
    some rubber has a tendancy to squeal more, I have found Goodyear F1's are discret when driving hard & dont squeal.

I had Avons on my S3 when I bought it & they were very squealie, just crappy tryes in general.

I dont like it when tyres squeal it makes everyone around you think you are beinga lunatic - rather than just making progress

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3 AD
    I dont like it when tyres squeal it makes everyone around you think you are beinga lunatic - rather than just making progress

Audi S3-BAM