Revo SPS1 Question??

S3MHT

Remap Do I or Don't I???????
Reaction score
I've bought a Revo sps1 switch off ebay, I know i should of checked this before hand but its been used on a seat cupra R and i have a S3, I sure it will but just wanted to check if it will work on mine! even if mine hasn't got the remap at the minute??

sorry i think ive been mistaken then! the switch doesnt hold a remap? so you have to get the remap first, i couldn't just get the switch plug it in, turn to performance mode and it will upload the peformance settings then?

no the switch has the ability to turn a revo map on/off, you still need to pony up however much it is to get the revo code uploaded to your S3 in the first place.

gutted! if i was to get the 5 hour trail and plug it in then turn it off would it store it in the switch? and i could turn it on whenever i want it???

not a clue, sorry but until you get it revo'd, all you have is an expensive paperweight.

ok thanks mate, i have had the trial before was very impressed, but i think im gonna cancel getting the switch, They gave me a buy it now price but i havent paid yet so i'll just email then and say i've changed my mind!

thanks for your help

i think if you already have the trial, something gets flagged to show that you've already had it. how much did you buy it now for?

they said £80 plus postage of £2.99, wonder if its worth a try??