AH FabricationsVolks Autos
    Neutral

Status

A3 side repeaters smoked

Hi all, would these repeaters on ebay fit a 2000 a3, co smine are square [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] and jaffa.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status

Re: A3 side repeaters smoked

IMO the clear repeaters look so much better than the smoked......especially on dark cars and with facelift rear clusters. The smoked versions are available from my local dealer here and I think they were only like 5 or 6 quid each, but I'm not sure if they're are available through UK dealers.

5th Gear

Status

Re: A3 side repeaters smoked

At the time I took the picture I was running clear bulbs...which I suppose some may class as illegal, especially the police. Now though I have the Silverfusion side repeater bulbs as won in the forum competition and it looks exactly the same as the picture. I have seen the three main options side by side, with my fronts being Osram Diadems and my side and rears being silverfusion and Jaybee running Philips silvervision, and the best looking out of all are the silverfusion because of the clean silver look, where as the Osrams are too blue and the Philips are too orange IMO.