New rims

S3 AD

Reaction score
I finally got the 18's I wanted on my S3, what do you guys think

I like the OEM look but they just wernt big enough, so after some hunting & much thought I decided these look right

DSCF0099.jpg

& I am very happy with the result :biggrin:

EDIT BY Olly_K
I've changed your link into an image as it looks so good and ppl dont have to click it :)

I like those too! Did they require adapters or are they 5x100 PCD?

They look really smart, I had my eye on a pair of them a while ago but didnt know how they would look, nice choice

where can one purchase these from? :)

very subtle, very cool. just how an Audi should be :)

I very nearly upgraded to these last week as well, but bottled it and went for RSTT rep's........Gutted now!

Thanks for adding the PIC to the post

cheers for the positive comment guys :)

I agree the RSTT reps still really look good but IMHO a little to comon these days.

These are replica Avus II's I cant remember the name of the company that supplied them off hand, I will dig out the invoice when I get home to find out , but I was told they are the only place in the UK that import them ( no idea if that is correct or not)

I agree it could do with sitting a little lower, having already started down the slippery slope, coil overs are on my to do list

Looks nice, but im always suspicious of the quality of replica wheels, it really depends on the manufacturer.

Yeah they definetly look good!

S3 AD said:
I agree it could do with sitting a little lower, having already started down the slippery slope, coil overs are on my to do list
And what a slippery slope that is! Kind of like the one you made when you were young on a long hillside in the icy winters!
:idea: :rockwoot: :scared2: :biggrin:

yes they do look good thinking of doing the same myself, but with a slight twist thinking of doing theem in black, not sure wiether they would look on my dark blue (not sure of the colours name)S3

Silverline wheels and tyres in Warwick had these in last week, it's where I purchased my RSTT reps from. The quality of my wheels (and the Avus reps I saw) is acceptable to me and I wanted to touch and feel them rather than buy off fleabay. Mine are multi-drilled, but I'm not sure about the Avus reps.
Look here: - http://www.silverlinewheels-tyres.com
Hope this helps..

Mate, those are wicked. I've been waiting for someone to post a pic of their S3 with these on. Good choice.

Chris.

col6821 said:
Silverline wheels and tyres in Warwick had these in last week, it's where I purchased my RSTT reps from. The quality of my wheels (and the Avus reps I saw) is acceptable to me and I wanted to touch and feel them rather than buy off fleabay. Mine are multi-drilled, but I'm not sure about the Avus reps.
Look here: - http://www.silverlinewheels-tyres.com
Hope this helps..

can't see them on there.

Sorry, you won't see anything good on the Silverline website, it seems more geared to the 4x4 community, but give them a call, there's a good choice of wheels and tyres available. The link was for location reference and contact details only!

I am really glad everyone seems to like them, I was a little unsure when ordering them - I knew they wouldnt look bad being so close to OEM 17's but I did not know they would look as good on the car as they do. :biggrin:

sorry cant find the invoice for the company name, but I know I paid £460 delivered, just rims no tyres - then got a friend who has a tyre fitting business to give me ' a mates rate' on some Goodyear F1's.
I have a link to the web site for the company I got them from on my PC at work, I'll probably be in the office Friday so can post the link then.

Autoalloyz sell them for 499 with tyres in 18"

well apparently what I was told about only 1 company inporting them was BS then, o well doesn’t matter to me.
I am just guessing here but rekon any 18'' wheel & tyre combo for 499 are gonna come with tyres that are pish at best, but i could be wrong.

NOW IN STOCK NEW AVUS

AVAILABLE TO FIT: ALL AUDI & VW CARS
NOW AVAILABLE IN ET35 & ET45

18" WHEELS WITH 225/40/18 COOPER AVON TYRES

WAS £899 now £499

--

seem to be on offer