S3 TNJ on my S3

****** hell who took the jam out of your doughnut?!! Joke.

18's/19's who cares - its all personal preference, although i hope youve driven an M3 with both on before youve come to such a strong judgement?!!

IMO the 19's do look better, but thats not to say that the 18's look shyte! And the roads around me are so bad anyway that the difference in ride quality wont make one ounce of difference!

And, to be honest, i dont really think that 19's turn the M3 into a dealers car, its enough of a "dealers" car as it is!

Anyway thats my 2 pence worth - welcome to the site and lets hope that those "dorks" dont spoil your fun of what is quite simply - the ultimate driving machine!!
grin.gif

Ben

I have heard it said that people who only went for 18's are inferior in the trouser department and are laughed at because they could'nt afford to go that little bit extra and finish the car perfectly, oh and they have no luck with chicks and probably smell.

not my opinion just heard it.
grin.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif

Welcome to the site TKD.

I've got both what does that make me ?

I have yet to try the 18's saving them for winter and track use.

Snap - I also have a Lotus Carlton, just couldn't part with it when the M3 arrived.

Performance comparison ?

Hey all

Got my S3 TNJ plate put on my S3 2day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Yayyy

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Fair shout, been trying to find mine but no joy. Anyone got S3 BRM for sale......anybody?

I would sell 94-JZ-FB if anybody was interested, but be warned the car comes with it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Congrats Tanya, should go a treat on ...what car is it you have again? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Your sig says youve got Lexus rear clusters, just wondering what they look like, show us your rear! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

[ QUOTE ]
munkey said:
Your sig says youve got Lexus rear clusters, just wondering what they look like, show us your rear! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but she's not sure of her age, 20 or 21, so I'm sure Tanya hasn't really defaced her car with those sorts of things....I'm sure she's just confused.

Whoa... Major congratulations are in order to you on behalf of your new
auto.gif
. I'm still waiting to turn eighteen but its right around the corner
thumb.gif

I've got S30 WNR (S3 OWNR) on retention if you want it....PM me a sensible offer.

stu