JUST BOUGHT MY S3 PLEASE HELP

CHRISS3

Reaction score
Hi im new to this forum just thought i would say hi to everyone,

ive just bought my aud1 s3 for 12k on a 51 plate 210 bhp with 45 on the clock just wondering if i got a good deal, it was an ex demo car from audi with 2 previous owners, the spec is decent with heated leathers, 6 cd changer,

i really want an armrest but can't find it anywhere, has anyone got any ideas?

also is there a big diffrence between the 210bhp and the 225bhp,

also thinking of loweing the car and putting rs18 on it any advice on how low i should go ??? will this change the feel of the drive in a big way? ie bumpy?

thanks for your help

chris

hi and welcome,

ok theres loads on here about a arm rest im sure someone will point you in the right direction.

not a great diff between the two cars and no difference if you were to remap it to 265 bhp.

I wouldn`t lower any more than 25-30 mm and in doing so you will need adjustable rear tie bars to adjust the camber.

have a read of the sticky`s at the top of the forum especially glens (essthree) as they will tell you a lot about modding the S3 in a nice way.

18`s arnt much different to 17`s but now im on 19`s these are very noticable.

hope that helps as a starter wsee you around ,,,,

thanks for the reply mate much appreciated

chris

Welcome. Can't tell if you got a good deal without knowing the price, and whether it was dealer or private. But 45K is slightly under average mileage and assuming everything was as it seemed I'm sure you'll be delighted with it.

monkeytrousers said:
Welcome. Can't tell if you got a good deal without knowing the price, and whether it was dealer or private. But 45K is slightly under average mileage and assuming everything was as it seemed I'm sure you'll be delighted with it.

Think you need to read carefully what he said as you will see he paid £12k for the car.

Hello mate, for the arm rest try vag parts or ebay? Think its pretty easy to fit