face lift rear lights

Gogs-S3

Reaction score
I have a 1999 S3, thinking about getting the facelift rear lights to bring the car more up to date, is this just a straight swap?

Cheers

I just got some from german ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....70016967814&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

They cost £59 including postage.

Very reasonable I thought, took 5 days for delivery, talking to the company was a little tricky, as I dont know any german, but i just sent like 5 emails with my address, ebay number and item number.

They even sent me the UPS tracking number within 2 days, so I could track the iitems, I hope this helps!

:cool:

EDIT: By the way, I just added 18 EURO for postage as thats what they told me in the email :)

69.99 for the buy it now, and 18 EURO for postage = £59.00

(same person dude!)

Car will look better with them on even though non a3 owners prob won't be able to tell the difference!

Ooops, well thats just a thumbs up then from me, to say that they are good with delivery etc.

Fitted mine today, I absolutly love them.

Makes it look much much more modern!

Now go back to ebay & replace all your orange bulbs with chromes one, that looks even more modern.

are these facelift rear lights genuine Audi parts, or copies?

jonS3 said:
are these facelift rear lights genuine Audi parts, or copies?

not sure but 95% sure they're genuine. Audi don't obviously manufacture their own components so reckon this is from the same company that supplies audi.

they will have a part number on if they're genuine

nice one, i think i'll get myself a set of those.

thanks for the info

personally buy it from the link both I and phil posted as we paid and received the goods no prob - you can buy of the other guy but what if it doesn't turn up?

cheers for the advice mate. guna probably wait for the same guy you bought off to sell some more.