Flush Boot, Options?

If you're after the euro look, then a flush tailgate is a must. Everything that can be deleted or filled must be! I reckon you could get a good euro look on an s3 by refitting A3 bumpers (if they'll fit) without fogs, taking off the sideskirts, all doormouldings and maybe even fitting standard A3 wings.... now that would be interesting.

I dont know how small you could get the rims though once its lowered, but deeeeeeep dish 16"s with a nice stretch should look the part.

The difference between euro and max-poo is a world apart... now if you fitted unpainted bumpers and a 1 foot sunvisor, thats max-power.

What are you intending to do? just flush the tailgate and leave the rest of the car as it is? or are you debadging the front grill etc and going for a full euro look?

Jason

front end is from an s3 but without the s3 badge in the grill, smooth side strips and fill rear bootlid.

pic in my signature is from google images. just photoshoped, ill post some when mine comes out of the bodyshop.

I think that will look totally class m8. Have been thinking the same idea for a while now. Definately want to see some pictures of the finished article. One thing you have to remember is where are you gonna put the number plate? Remember your number plate has to have a light on it. Also how you gonna open the boot, you will need to get an alarm that supports door popper things.

Go for it, just think about it and plan it out and it should be brilliant.

boot pop wired to next to steering wheel, and numberplate will be all lit up !

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=1326

i was just sorting out some old photos of mine and found this picture from maybe 4-5 years ago of my A3, reminded me of this post and why not to flush your boot!! i guess you live and learn! was an interesting experiment and when the number plate was off did look very mean, can't find any pics without plate mind you
hope it helps!
settle