RS4 Alloys on S3 Pictures/Advise Please

Parf7

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted 18" or 19" RS4 Alloys to an S3. Is there any problem with either size rubbing the arches or hindering the full suspension travel?

Also if anyone could post some picture of an S3 with either size I would be greateful. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Hi.

OEM Audi RS4 wheels Will not fit. Different PCD etc.

RS4 Replicas will.

then there are OEM Audi RSTT wheels that will (very similar to RS4, but bead inside each spoke goes all the way round, instead of fading out like the RS4)

and then you have replicas of the RSTT above. that will fit.

if your buying new alloys to go on a car you've already got personally i'd go for something other than RS4 look wheels as they as so common now. I had some 18" rs alloys which replaced with some oettinger RZ's a few months for that reason, but if you do want some the fact they are common now does help if you look for some second hand wheels. I bought my RS's off a guy who'd had them on his TT for the whole of 5 miles as he wanted his tt to look different and only paid £700 quid!

Guys, if you have a face lifted Imola Yellow S3 with RS4 wheels that I could see that would be great!

Ive tried contacting lee about it many times, with no luck or pictures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif