I've got the 5 hour free trail from revo on my S3

mazzy said:
i've already got a revo stage 2 almost.... pretty aggresive man!

i remember i went to amd and didnt sign anything thats all. Would remap dealers usually make you sign something??

Such as?

I didn't sign anything either.

mazzy said:
a disclaimer??

Disclaiming what?

Not sure of the legality of something like that. Anyway no serial port tuner i know of requires one. Kinda implies that the product is gonna damage something; that wouldn't do much for sales! :lmfao:

I got the 5 hour trial done, what can i say! the car is so much better, I'm so tempted to now pay £499 to get it done. I've still got a few more hours of enjoyment left, going to look for tecso 99 ron petrol.

rraghvani said:
I got the 5 hour trial done, what can i say! the car is so much better, I'm so tempted to now pay £499 to get it done. I've still got a few more hours of enjoyment left, going to look for tecso 99 ron petrol.

£499 + VAT isn't it ? = £586.33

Blunteh said:
£499 + VAT isn't it ? = £586.33

Well I'll still pay £586.33, worth it in the end :racer:

Just can't believe how simple it is to upload the software and tune the car.

I have had the first stage Revo done, and am very happy with it, apart from one thing......

At full boost there seems to be a 'scream' from the engine, which sounds like something to do with the volume of air being pushed through. Its only between say 2 and 4k on the rev counter, but well annoying. Fitted a K and N filter, but no difference.

My Revo dealer said this was normal, and due to the manifold?!! Doesnt sound right.

Any other Revo owners had the same issue?

Grant1974 said:
I have had the first stage Revo done, and am very happy with it, apart from one thing......

At full boost there seems to be a 'scream' from the engine, which sounds like something to do with the volume of air being pushed through. Its only between say 2 and 4k on the rev counter, but well annoying. Fitted a K and N filter, but no difference.

My Revo dealer said this was normal, and due to the manifold?!! Doesnt sound right.

Any other Revo owners had the same issue?

That'll be the sound of 25% more gas being forced through the inlet manifold!

Nothing you can do about it really, just a natural by product of upping the boost.

Personnaly i like the sound :)