Nothing against TT owners but.....

Laugh at the guying selling them by all means but I don't see how it reflects on TT owners.

scoTTy said:
Laugh at the guying selling them by all means but I don't see how it reflects on TT owners.

..... and the title of the thread was?

Just thought it was amusing for the for sale section of a car forum.

I found it amusing the way the thread degenerates into a discussion about clothing fit!

** Each to their own! Live and let live! **

(However you don't tend to find that sort of thing on other performance car forums ;-))

gotta say that wak-tt's site is one of the best techical sites i've ever seen. He has some really really awesome information on there, and his vag-com noob guides are fantastic. That dude has put some real hard work into that site...

as for pink clothes, birds really dig them for some reason. It pays to be in touch with your feminine side ;)

Agree - have read Wak's site which is enjoyable and informative.

Not sure about the pink bit though - will have to try it out on the other half!

I just chuckled when I saw this in a car forum and thought others might. I only have one pair of trainers and one pair of shoes. I only wear dark t-shirts (to hide the stains). I thought Vivian Westwood was an actress. I have a pink highlighter pen but that's all. But I do do the cooking, so there!

I in no way intended to offend anyone who owns, likes, or has ridden in a TT, or knows someone who fits any of the aforementioned categories.

However, anyone who attempts to deny the modern culture of cars (as testified to by the existence of this and other car forums) and how different makes, models and their related images contribute to that and relate to our individual and social identities is talking poo poo. Otherwise we'd all drive reasonably priced cars wouldn't we and would never be caught taking part in discussions on public car forums about cosmetic mods.

B