Haldex ECU

titliest

Reaction score
Hi

Is it possible to change the haldex ecu for a user adjustable one to give you much more RWD bias?

Someone i was speaking to seems to thing you can?

just to confirm does the traction control etc all still work ok then?

anyone used this kit and got any feedbacK?

thanks

I'm running it on my S3 and everything works as normal but when you put you foot down it feels like there's more of a push from behind instead of the previous pulling feel. Top mod imo!

DPM said:
I'm running it on my S3 and everything works as normal but when you put you foot down it feels like there's more of a push from behind instead of the previous pulling feel. Top mod imo!

Do you think it improves acceleration ?

I have the performance controller too and I think it just makes it a better car to drive all round. IMHO it does improve acceleration, not in terms of speed, but in terms of the car feeling more planted / stable (especially when you boot it). As DPM says it allows you to get power down earlier and to maintain it out of corners as well.

This is a subtle mod but a worthwhile one, although opinions obviously will vary. This wouldn't be the first thing on my list and in terms of cost it is relatively expensive (controllers new £500 plus vat). If you can pick one up cheaper second hand, as I did, then this is a no brainer.

Regards,

B.