f**kers stole

will_S3

Reaction score
Website
www.bladeice.com
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
f**kers have stolen my aireal again, this time my nice crome one, which will be easy to spot it on someones car as its a german import jobby so ill be keeping my eyes open

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I've got an after market arial and it has a backwards allen key that holds it on - although the little buggers have nicked the dust caps multiple times they haven't bothered with the matching arial!

yes did wonder about using lock tight on it but choose that when i go off to wales etc being so short it didnt work that well so swicthed back to std etc

Youve got to think about what damage they could do to your roof as well mate if you'd glued / loctited it on. Especially if they wanted it badly, they could have ended up kinking your roof.

At least its only the aireal youve got to replace and not a trip to the bodyshop.

Feckers, the lot of them..

I like the sound of a chrome aeriel. Where did you get it from? Have you got any pics?

Cheers
N

I really hate hearing of this happening. Mind you, despite now having a garage/lockup at my house I managed to leave the boot wide open all night once after taking my mountainbike out of the boot and forgetting about it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif