Should have her back tomorrow.

Duber

Reaction score
Website
www.justmatz.co.uk
As some of you may know from the "Completely Gutted" thread my S3 will be ready tomorrow after 5 long weeks all for bodywork/trim??? Anyway got the call today and guess what a MAF senser has gone and the air con has stopped working mmmmmmmmm. I'll have to do a mileage check and see if someones been smoking her about in my absence, and it's with a Audi main Stealer.

Anyway still excited and have got a new set of KW Variant 2's for her and some new pressed ali plates with GB fonts in shorter 420mm versions which came today.
Photo-01611.jpg

There screaming for some Audi-sport.net surrounds. (Hint hint mods)

I'll plonk some pictures up once it's all sorted. Don't hold your breath though.

Cheers

Change of plans again...............I wasn't happy with the paint so it's staying with them for another week.

The Saga continues.............

P.s Did you get my PM Rob?

Where did you order the plates from? They look good. I'm only asking as I've seen a few shoddy ones of late...

icenutter said:
Where did you order the plates from? They look good. I'm only asking as I've seen a few shoddy ones of late...

Cheers, There from www.Dubmeister.co.uk and he can do all sort of different style fonts inc German ones with borders,plate surrounds etc. Tell them (Paul) you heard from Ryan on this forum as he will do a group buy.there normally £30+ next day delivery. I had the German style ones on my Golf and they attract unwanted attention from the blue boys so i went for UK font this time.

Cheers