Some pics of my A3

SyA3Turbo

Reaction score
Website
www.dub-life.co.uk
Hey up, not been around much lately due to being busy with work but thought i'd pop in to share some piccys!

After posting some pics of my car a while back on Edition 38, this was posted -
1stGTI said:
Where as i like molesting peoples cars 8)

a3.jpg

At the time I wasnt too keen on the red rims so decided to go for black but changed my mind after seeing LOADS of people going for black wheels on cars. After a spot of bad luck spilling a tin of paint in the front, someone throwing a brick through the back window and having somebody jump on the bonnet I decided to give up forking out on repairs (also as cash was kind of tight so running costs and insurance were a bit of a struggle) so i decided to just take it off the road and leave it on my drive festering and use an old care free polo.

Anyway. I recently got a new decent job, and the buzz for it back so i set about getting it scrubbed back up. I took it out for the first time yesterday so got some pics before something else gets damaged on it.

Piccys!!

audi04.jpg

audi13.jpg

audi16.jpg

audi12.jpg

audi11.jpg

audi02.jpg

audi05.jpg

audi08.jpg

audi09.jpg

I know everyone seems to be colour coding ZW1's at the moment but it looks awesome. I was really undecided about them but now they are done, im chuffed to bits with the whole package. Just needs a few finishing touches.

Are you related to MarkB ;) Nice car, very slick.

Love the car Sy. really does work with euro theme.
What FMIC you using?

Looks well Sy.

Not done much to mine recently. Although I recieved my sump guard from the states the other day. So Coil-overs should be on mine soon.

Hmm not sure on that bumper, in fact, it wouldnt work anyway as i catch my current one on my drive and have MDF stacked up so this won't happen lol.

I have yet to catch my sump on anything whilst out on the road. I have yet to encounter a brick or something though (touch wood, touch wood).

Im running FK but physically cant get the back end much lower as the coils are all touching (will be when i put the subs back in) and its wound right down on the adjuster. Think the next step is air ride! Maybe some facelift lights too with HID's.

Had a poke round yours at Inters Mark. Looks well in the metal.

:eek: :eek: Eurotastic!! The only thing I'd change would be the lights, Face-lift lights would smoove it out a bit more and look cleaner.. the bumper you have looks spot on those other-one posted are way to chavvy.

265STW said:
I have yet to catch my sump on anything whilst out on the road. I have yet to encounter a brick or something though (touch wood, touch wood).

Had a poke round yours at Inters Mark. Looks well in the metal.

I've been on about getting a sump guard and coil-overs for nearly a year now, but I think the one thing that convinced to get the sump guard was when I hit a badger a month back. The only thing that saved the sump then was the lower strut brace and that's dropped -25mm will be really close to the ground -50 - 60mm.

Cheers for the comments about the car dude. I am glad others like it as well.

When i;ve got some ££ i shall be replacing mine with the Reiger on, but with OE grille and no sh*tty light brows.... The other photoshops (red) ones are utter sh*te looking IMO.