Hot, hot, hot

cjhill

hmmmmm interesting.
Reaction score
Well we have had the, 'how cold is it competetion' and the how 'low can you get your mpg reading' (and take a photo at the same time),

Time we had a how hot is your car competition.

Heres a start....

17-07-06_1522.jpg

yep, admittedly on the drive which is sandwiched between two houses and is effectively a giant oven. Theres no breeze and the walls and floor is dark so lots of reflective heat.

its because i dont use petrol, i drive around on a combination of chewed up rabbits and small children.

They are very efficient.

38 deg C here in midlands...pheww its warm!

Does anyone get electrical problems in this weather? I seem to be plagued by them at the mo

One of the wires on my reversing light sensor has just fallen off, does that count?

hamski said:
Does anyone get electrical problems in this weather? I seem to be plagued by them at the mo

yeah i do, in the heat it shows my drivers door as open on the dash board but it's actually shut.

what kind of problems do you get?

i get electrical problems in my brain due to this weather !

Hi guys! (new to hear!)

i have a ton of heat problems with my S3 inc the ****** door showing as open all the time.. i have to manually switch the interior lights off at the moment until i get a look at it..

Anyone any idea's what it might be? guessing just a switch prob...

icklenutter said:
Hi guys! (new to hear!)

i have a ton of heat problems with my S3 inc the ****** door showing as open all the time.. i have to manually switch the interior lights off at the moment until i get a look at it..

Anyone any idea's what it might be? guessing just a switch prob...

Oh yes ... it's an S3 classic, a very common fault. Mine was fixed under warranty last year. You should get it fixed as your car is not alarmed properly.

48c today afternoon, my car in summer holiday :D i dont want to break my watar pump

monkeytrousers said:
Oh yes ... it's an S3 classic, a very common fault. Mine was fixed under warranty last year. You should get it fixed as your car is not alarmed properly.

Oh really? arr well best i look into it... strangly though, when the outside temp kewl's its fixes itself again..!

It seems nearly every fault on this forum i have experianced! my dealer got sick of me because i made sure i got every little thing sorted before my warrenty expired... looks like one slipped through the net!