New A3 owner :)

V1RDE

Reaction score
Picked up my A3 today. 1.8 SE (insurance was too high for 1.8T or S3) but its still a great car.
Former Saxo Sports Club member so the cars not gonna stay standard for long /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. What do guys think of the Zender kit, cos Im ordering it in a few days, but confused on what 18" wheels would suit, tyre size, how much of a drop, etc.

Watch this space.

Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]
V1RDE said:
Picked up my A3 today. 1.8 SE (insurance was too high for 1.8T or S3) but its still a great car.
Former Saxo Sports Club member so the cars not gonna stay standard for long /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. What do guys think of the Zender kit, cos Im ordering it in a few days, but confused on what 18" wheels would suit, tyre size, how much of a drop, etc.

Watch this space.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welsome to AS.net!

The Zender kit is OK... but go to www.s3-tuning.de and this kit is by far the best about! As for wheels, you will need 225/40ZR18 tires, and would recomend a drop of 50mm for the SE... but depends on what setup you want.

I can supply you with a set of Eibach pro street height adjustable units for £505 +VAT and delivery, which lower between 20 and 70mm... so would be ideal for your needs.

We can also supply Mille Miglia wheels so if you see any you like, we can do you a deal on them.

We do offer a 5% discount for Audi-sport members, so if any one needs anything, come talk to us!

Rich

(www.jbrperformance.co.uk)

For me it has to be one of the German kits from ABT, Projectzwo or Oettinger, the rest can go burn as far as I am concerned....having said that the one from s-tuning is nice.....

Just my opinion, but understated is the way to go with Audi's, not quite so much in your face.

[ QUOTE ]
Wando said:
Did I hear someone say wheels.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice, but the best I've seen out there, some of the BBS rims look much more suited /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif, suppose it comes down to price...

How much are the Sportec rims btw??

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

There are some MINT alloys for sale in the forsale section

Why are you going to spend so much money on a 1.8 se. Would it not have been around the same price as a 1.8T or S3 + Ins?