Just a quick introduction

s3shabs

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just thought id introduce myself on this forum. Iv had my s3 around 6 months and have been on the rs246 forum for around 2 months, until i came across this forum just last week, and I must say this one has alot more information on it!
I had been saving for a little while and have just managed to tune the s3.
My s3 was a standard facelift running 210 bhp, and I got kind of bored with that very quick. So I recently gave it in for a Remap, diverter valve, and panel filter. After all this, I notice that the car was much better, but had a slight surge at high speeds, as though something was restricting it. So i started to look into exhausts. I found the milltek full system seemed to have a not so good feedback, but it was the only thing i could think of that may cure it.
I manage to buy a full system off this forum and got it fitted on saturday. I must say, that It definitely cured the surging problem. The car feels very smooth and the torque increase is unbelievable..I think I may need a new clutch very soon!

Hello to everyone and thanks for taking the time out to read my post!

Shabs :racer:

Welcome to the forum, what power is it running now then and what torque??

And pics needed!!

hey shabs, glad you made it over mate.
Sounds like a sweet car !
Get some pics up !

Thank for the warm welcome.Will get some pics up as soon as i take them!
forgot to add, Iv just put a set of h&r springs on, and tinted the windows all round (light smoke).

Adams3 said:
Welcome to the forum, what power is it running now then and what torque??

And pics needed!!

Im not sure as I havnt had it on a rolling road, but im guessing maybe 275-80? with revo, filter and milltek full system?

like what youve done to your car....

show us the pics.