Arrrrgh, i cant make my mind up, which colour?

kmpowell

Reaction score
Bearing in mind ive had silver TT's for 2 years and Imola is too OTT for me......

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1063557829kmpowell">

Ive narrowed it down, but what colour S3 shall i get?
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Dolphin Grey
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Solid Black
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />Ebony Black
<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />Ming Blue
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

HELP!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ebony looks very classy, but...

Dolphin is classier !

Personally, I like the all black interior &amp; if going for Ebony, everything is black - just my opinion.

I watched used S3's being sold by Audi for a couple of months before buying mine &amp; Ebony's weren't moving, but Dolphins were selling quickly.

Also, last car was pearl black - Golf 4 TDI.

At the end of the day, any S3 is the biz.

Dolphin or Ming Blue; I've got Ming and it looks lovely in the sun - really sparkles with hints of blue and purple! With Silver leather /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Dolphin Grey it has to be (or if i can add an option noggy blue /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

well thats what colour ill be after when i get mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, not long now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mark

You are all heathens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Am I the only one who likes Ming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif It looks black sometimes until the sun catches it - I'm a convert!

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
I've got Ming and it looks lovely in the sun - really sparkles with hints of blue and purple! With Silver leather /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto.

Hmmm. Black with silver leather

Well, it depends if you want to join the majority or be a little different!!
I was originally looking for one of those colours, but have just bought a red 'un.
The most frequent colours on the second hand market &amp; ex-demo cars all seem to be black ming blue or dolphin grey.

The more I looked at the red the more I liked it as there are fewer around!!

Never rule out any colour (except maybe the Imola!! It is a bit OTT!!!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif)

i would agree with peter, when i was looking found lots of silver black and ming blue mine was the only goodwood green one about, i know some hate the green etc everyone i know whos seen it loves it and tell me it makes such a difference from the other everday colours

[ QUOTE ]
GavinH said:
Hmmm. Black with silver leather

[/ QUOTE ]

uhmmmmmmm Silver with black leather imo....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

When buying mine there was a red one with black leather but i still went for the black with silver leather CLASS never looked back

[ QUOTE ]
DaveCav said:
When buying mine there was a red one with black leather but i still went for the black with silver leather CLASS never looked back

[/ QUOTE ]

Im feeling with ya bud. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Went for Ming blue myself, looks awesome when clean and in the sunshine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif .

Go for any colour other than the Dolphin grey though and youre committing to giving up at least a couple of hours of your weekend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif
I can wash mine on Sunday and one trip down the road to work on Monday morning and its looking grubby, especailly if its raining. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Generally Silver / Grey looks clean most of the time, so if youre feeling lazy go for the Dolphin.

Personally I dont like full leather (too sticky in the summer) so I went for the half leather half blue Alcantara, which IMO looks tasty with the Ming blue finish.

Whatever you chose - enjoy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Dolphin Grey with Black leather, sweet.

You might want to put some red interior lights in too - Jester and Audi Girl certainly liked them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Berkshire Flipper said:

You might want to put some red interior lights in too - Jester and Audi Girl certainly liked them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

They looked pretty good at the Wycombe meet.

[ QUOTE ]
Berkshire Flipper said:

[/ QUOTE ]

whats this all about??

wats the differemce between ebony black and metallic black???

Where did you get the bulbs from Flipper?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

you can get them from loads of places - A1 motor stores, C.A.R. gasoline alley, halfords, all those sorts of places.

the map lights are push and twist jobbies, the bigger interiors are the fuse type bulbs but you need the long ones.