AH FabricationsEM Tuning
    Reverse Gear

Status

Fuel pump relay problem ?

Hi, had to have my car (A3T 2001) recovered on sunday after breaking down 3 miles from home. The car just cut out whilst driving. No errors shown on DIS and RAC guy has reported that injectors not firing and fuel pump wont run.

I tried it this morning and it started and I kept the revs at 2500 for maybe 5-6 mins and then all of a sudden the revs dropped and it died and then wouldnt start again.

Anyone had similar problem or can thrown some light on this ?

It turns over but no fire (fuel is full btw)

Appreciate any help !

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Do you know anyone in the area who might have VAG-COM? So that you can see what fault codes are listed.

Other than that, you try speaking to WAK at www.vagcheck.co.uk. He's quite a knowledgable enthusiast, and seems to have helped a lot of people on the TT forum diagnose and solve problems with their cars. He's based in the south somewhere.

Hope he can help you. If you can find out what error codes the car is producing, I'm sure folk on here will have a good go at helping you also.

AL
    '07 Phantom Black S3 - '07 to now - Bucket Seats, FBMFSW, BOSE, Symphony II+, Cruise Control, Elec Folding Mirrors, Front Centre Armrest, Rear Armrest & Through Load, Interior Light Pack, Luggage Pack, Reversible Boot Mat, Luggage net.
    '02 Silver S3 (225bhp) - '02 to '07
    '99 A3 1.8T - '99 to '02

'11 Rising Blue Golf R - '12 to now - 19" Black Talladega's
    '52 Black Golf GTi MkIV Anniversary - '03 to '12