Anyone want to buy a kidney

lewy

Reaction score
Anyone want to buy a kidney, low use, 28 years old, pinky/brown in colour, or swap along with 1.8T for Noggy blue S3.

If it's slightly out of my price range I'll throw in a testi!?!?!?!?!?!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Rich, you laughed your *** off? Silly boy, you could've got a couple of quid for that!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Lewy said:
Rich, you laughed your *** off? Silly boy, you could've got a couple of quid for that!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

You've all got stark fecking ravin' mad since I've been gone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif