JMB RetrofitsBadger5
    Neutral

Status

Anyone want to buy a kidney

Anyone want to buy a kidney, low use, 28 years old, pinky/brown in colour, or swap along with 1.8T for Noggy blue S3.

If it's slightly out of my price range I'll throw in a testi!?!?!?!?!?![img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

Administrator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Administrators On Twitter

Re: Anyone want to buy a kidney

I was nearly tempted to buy that kidney, but the testi reference put me right off! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Neutral

Status

feeling a bit queezy son?

I'd even de-fluff it!!

Neutral

Status

Rich, you laughed your ass off? Silly boy, you could've got a couple of quid for that!!!!!!!!!!

...Watching you!

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Lewy said:
    Rich, you laughed your ass off? Silly boy, you could've got a couple of quid for that!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

5th Gear

Status

You've all got stark fecking ravin' mad since I've been gone [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]