Dog Guard for S3

Jonmurgie

Reaction score
Website
www.maxdracing.co.uk
Right, have just been told by Audi that they don't offer a dog guard for the S3, only the A3 and as the S3 is Quattro it has the shallower boot....

So, has anyone found a decent dog guard for an S3? My other choice is to get the A3 guard and hack the bottom off to fit in the S3 boot....

Any advice from fellow S3/dog owners??

Cheers
Jon

Well, the A3 comes with Quattro as well? So do they have one for the A3 Quattro? (I know, it SOUNDS like a stupid question, but we're talking about Audi dealers here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (Sheesh, making me repeat myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I 2 was in the same boat m8 And dicided best bet is not to let the mutt in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Goes in the wifes car now lol

Sorry m8 carnt help really what dog is it??

My Mrs (who works for Audi) said they don't do them for the 'Quattro' so I guess that includes the A3Q and the S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Unfortunatley the other half has an MR2 Turbo so it was down to me to get a hatchback car so we can get the dog in! We have an English Bull Terrier bitch...

Ah fellow dog owners with a similar problem. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I gave up with the dog guard idea and opted for some seat covers. I got some elasticated ones from Argos for about £20. They fit really well and only take seconds to fit.

I have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and he's a right slaverry chopped mut. Especially if he's been out for a run. The seat covers work a treat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If youre worried about the flying dog syndrome under heavy braking you can buy a harness from the pet shop that you clip to the seat belt. I did try this, but its now gathering dust in the garage and he's learnt to lean when cornering and brace when braking and accelerating. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
r88per said:
If youre worried about the flying dog syndrome under heavy braking you can buy a harness from the pet shop that you clip to the seat belt. I did try this, but its now gathering dust in the garage and he's learnt to lean when cornering and brace when braking and accelerating. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Mines ****** 13 stone!! dont want him in the front /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif