KW Coilover GROUP BUY

Duber

Reaction score
Website
www.justmatz.co.uk
My Pal Jeremy at www.JUSTMATZ.co.uk is starting to import KW variant 2 kits in from Germany and has offered and group buy delivered to your door. He has qouted only £770 for the S3 set up and offered to reduce £10 on each kit after that so the more buyers the better the deal. Give him a call and mention this forum as i've arranged it though him.

Been told this is a very good bit of kit compared to other brands.

Cheers,

Ryan

Come on people you know you want them.
If 5 kits are ordered then you'll get them at 720!!!! 10 kits= 670!!!!!

1.I'll go first being as my S3 is needing some TLC.

Nice one Marc,
Car looks really good mate! Loving that colour too. Gutted mine wasn't road worthy for Inters. Looks like E38 will be my target now instead.

Cheers dude.

Were you at GTi International then? What are the plans for your car?

Also I take it that price applies to the A3 as well?

HAve you posted on any of the other forums like UK MKIV's? As they are the same chassis as the A3 etc...

Missed Inters with Deli Belli...lol,
My Mk2 is under the knife and S3 too. The S3 is getting a Miltek and KW's plus some new OEM wheels, tints off, and a F**king good alarm. Also thinking of some other small mods but nothing to drastic.

Kw's for the A3 are a little cheaper i think. but i'll check tomorrow.

The price stated is for the S3 Quattro set up so more the merrier on the price, and Mark will get your price today as i've been told it's the same as a mk4 golf gti set-up and have some interest with them guys too.

Duber said:
Mark will get your price today as i've been told it's the same as a mk4 golf gti set-up and have some interest with them guys too.

Thanks dude. I told you the MK4 boys would be interested.

Can you get me a price on the Variant 1's and 2's?

Cheers.

anrt the variant 3's the better made ones?? Im sure ive seen a test somewhere about em

The Slug said:
anrt the variant 3's the better made ones?? Im sure ive seen a test somewhere about em

Variant 3 are the race spec ones that cost big money. All KW kit are top quality though.

V3 are fully adjustable from what ive been told, IICR about 1k for this kit im sure they were givin away 10% at gti show too

Sorry for delay peeps. Spoke with Jeremy today and he has a new fixed price for all KW Variant 2 kits of...............£720!!!!!! to your door and delivery is 8/10 days. Call him soon as the first batch ordered (Inc mine)is going out this week.

Ryan