Greddy Intelligent Informeter

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
I have just bought one of these for my car to try out, as it monitors a fair few things through the OBDII diagnostics port.
It was designed for use with japanese cars, but suprisingly, the Honda settings works with my car, I can now get readings for Airflow, throttle position, inlet temps, digital speed, revs, injector timing, water temp, o2 sensor etc., so a handy bit of kit.
The thing that it won't read though is boost pressure, but I have a boost gauge to see my boost... still annoying though.
I will be at GTI inters tomorrow if anyone wants to have a butchers and play.

another thing on my shopping list :lol: thanks Jojo, any pics?

dummi said:
another thing on my shopping list :lol: thanks Jojo, any pics?

It's about the size of a nokia 8210, and a couple of wires for power and the OBDII connector. Hard to make it look tidy on the dash to be honest, kind of a use it when need it toy tbh.

import-store_1896_330978018

Jojo,Do you know if it will work on a A3 as well as an S3?
look a trick bit of kit, Just shame bout the price.

Jaywoo_A3 said:
Jojo,Do you know if it will work on a A3 as well as an S3?
look a trick bit of kit, Just shame bout the price.

I don't see why not, unless the codes or signals are different for the A3 over the S3, I was using to to monitor inlet temps whilst in the queue for the GTI International sprint. Went from 23C to 46C...

Dummi, just noticed you are based in Brum, PM me if you want to have a demo. :beerchug:

Jojo that was my next question. Do you fancy meeting up at the Flog vw meet in Lichfield (Bowling Green pub)one week. never been to it, but it'll all be for a good cors?

i've been planning to go to flog for ages i bought my rims of one of its members, said i'll drop by sometime

jojo said:
I was using to to monitor inlet temps whilst in the queue for the GTI International sprint. Went from 23C to 46C...

and thats when i came up to you to introduce my self to ya, :)

Jaywoo_A3 said:
Jojo that was my next question. Do you fancy meeting up at the Flog vw meet in Lichfield (Bowling Green pub)one week. never been to it, but it'll all be for a good cors?

Not in the next 4 weeks mate, I'm working 7 days a week up until then, but it can be arranged. What days are these meets usually held?