Finally found an A3

FrOgR

Reaction score
Right im off to have a look over a black a3 1.8t tommoz its done 99 k full audi history w reg 8K this sound good?

TIA
John

For that sort of money it should be fully loaded, i.e leather, CD, Bose, sunrok etc. 99k is a lot of miles but find out if it was all motorway driving. If it is, it should be OK, but have the AA check it out fully before buying. Also, try bring the price down a bit, maybe £7400. Good luck.

Just to add, with 99k on the clock, check the cam belt has been changed, may need a new clutch, the brakes should all have been replaced, pads and discs, check the shocks which may be a bit soft and the tyres. May need new ones.........

I bought it as it had FASH, brand new tyres (even the spare) drove superb no rock n roll clutch is fine, came with bose climate control full leccys, it had already been inspected and was ok got it for 7.7K with warranty and full tank, booked in at Audi for service and cambelt change /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gifcar was all motorway miles being a reps car and isn't an abused example as ive seen body work is imaculate and brakes are as sharp as any car ive ever been in i'll bang pics up tommoz.

Thanks for all the help guys much appreciated.