Monster MotorsportSky Insurance
    S3 Drift King!

Status

How much is this A3 worth?

Right guys, I would like some opinions of how much you think this car is worth please?
    Car is an P reg A3 1.6 SE in Cornflower Blue, good condition inside out, Full Audi service history and covered approx 110k miles.
    Bad thing is, it was stolen recovered... the car was taken with the carkeys, and recovered the same day with no damage whatsoever, but still registered on the V5 document.

Can we have no comments on 'wouldn't buy a stolen/recovered car' etc. please, I'd like an idea for price, cos a friend of mine is selling up, but has no idea?!?

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    3k?

Brum brum

Status
    I'm assuming it's recorded as category D? What compensation did he get from the insurance co - that should give him some indication as to how much the value has been affected.

It sounds unlucky that it's been recorded that way on the V5. Mine was stolen for about 10 days, then spent another 4 weeks in a police compound. Nothing on my V5.
    Jason
    2001 Nogaro S3 (daily driver)

1958 replica Porsche 356 Speedster (summer posing)
    1997 Seat Cordoba SX 16v (track day toy) replacing (t)rusty 1994 Seat Ibiza GTi RIP

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jcs356
    I'm assuming it's recorded as category D? What compensation did he get from the insurance co - that should give him some indication as to how much the value has been affected.

It sounds unlucky that it's been recorded that way on the V5. Mine was stolen for about 10 days, then spent another 4 weeks in a police compound. Nothing on my V5.
    Nothing from the insurance company that I'm aware of, car was held by the police for ferensics and legal reasons, cos they got the guy who stole it driving it.
    I think it's 'cat D' listed, he found out due to change of address, when he sent his V5 off.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400