Will it start?

• Total voters

MattS5

Reaction score
I'm currently looking into these and found 3 so far:

AMD

Neuspeed

Diesl Geek

After searching on here, some people love them, others hate them.

Question is, have you got one, or have you not ?

If so, which one ?

Stewart - Is it this one you have ?

660286.gif

Was it easy to fit ?

neuspeed stick one, one of the best mods for driving quality i have

no, but have tried one.

HAd the Neuspeed and ABSOLUTELY hated it.

it was fitted, tested, sold and posted same day it arrived.

awful thing.

Made me appreciate my standard shifter, and to leave well alone.

DIESEL GEEK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif DIESEL GEEK/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gifDIESEL GEEK, tried and tested Nuespeed and it feels like a brick comparied with the DIESEL GEEK it just rocks, feels like water, wayyyy better than standard (in my opinion) I get really nice shifts over the standard and Diesel have got a new shifter out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Hey there Matt, the model I have was the slightly older one. It had the short shift and only the "front to back" movement bar in metal (like a butterfly knife), whereas the side to side was the old original one in the car. This new model has both front to back and side to side movement which kicks *** mate. lol

you should be able to fit it yourself. you'd get ripped of taking it to a garage (in my opinion), I fit both the neuspeed and the diesel geek my self, people here are willing to help and diesel geek gives you fitting instructions which are quite simple to follow, hope this helps. (will try and get a pic of my shifter some point)