Advice wanted on new exhaust

FatLad

Reaction score
Want to fit a new exhaust and thinking of plumping for the Supersprint Race exhaust (single pipe exit) with unsilenced centre section or silenced optional fitment, not decided yet. I have been told the diameter of the exhaust tubing is 2.75 inches.

I currently have a Milltek high flow cat which is of 2.5 inch diameter hence I'm needing someone to supply a sleeve to marry the two up and fit the exhaust for me. Has anyone had to have something similar to this done and/or can recommend a reputable company who would be willing to do this ? I would be interested to hear from anyone with this exhaust, being described as a race application I'm wondering whether it may be too loud ?

The answer to your question is "Yes", it will be too loud. I asked the manufacturers the same question in Italy, and they said that it would be too loud for the road, and would be very very droney at cruise speeds.

Therefore I went for the street system, which sounds sweet under load without too much drone.

Where i work, we can build you a system to suit, www.mijperformance.com Have a look at a recent post by Rob. Just did that system on Saturday.

Let me know what you think?

Oh and Rob, if your reading this give us some feedback please. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

They will be able to sort you out FatLad. I drove from Kent to get it done and it was well worth it.

Have a look at some of the cars on their website if you need convincing. Check out the Skyline!