Tints are done..

dgannon69

Reaction score
here are my pics. the tints are excellent quality and i'm very pleased although i look a bit of a pimp.... £175 for the lot which i thought was good!!

URL=http://imageshack.us]
tints3wh.jpg
[/URL]

nice and yes good price too it seems, has yours been lowered too?

cheers guys...

The slug, yes its been lowered on Eibach Sportlines. the 50mm drop... it only dropped the car about 25mm in the end though due to it already been lowered.

Dave

lowered twice?? surely a 50mm drop is 50mm drop? im just fik sorry

The 50mm drop is for a bog standard A3. the sport models were dropped around 25mm in the factory so when buying springs with a 50mm drop they only infact drop the car 50-25 which is around 25... Perfect height if u ask me. although i tore part of the subframe off on my mates drive due to been a little low...haha

Dave

ohh kool i see what ya mean, cheers bud!

are those 50% wish i'd done those instead of 35% look great and not like they'd get you pulled over

who did yours?

Looks good.

Are they standard black tints?

Had mine done a while ago, but not got around to posting any pics Lol

no the windscreen isnt done. i also thought he'd done something to it but i think it just looks darker because of the rest of the windows been done and they also were very very mildley tinted to start with from factory...

Dave

Damn!.. You owe me £175!!!.. Gonna have mine done now! Looks so god damn nice on yours, you sold it.

Where abouts did u have it done?

they are called exclusive tints mate. bare in mind they didnt do the front though... nudge nudge, wink wink...