[/ QUOTE ]

Sheep in a shiny dog **** more like!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sheep in wolf's clothing

[/ QUOTE ]

Sheep in a shiny dog **** more like!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking more of a shiny dog **** in sheeps clothing!!!!

hasn't this car been on ebay before? I remember posting comments on this one before..

[ QUOTE ]
hasn't this car been on ebay before? I remember posting comments on this one before..

[/ QUOTE ]
What are you saying?
It didn't sell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I sent him a PM last night asking if it's a quattro as I'd like to take it over the common for some real fun and not have to worry about upsetting people with the ICE...I haven't had a reply yet!

Click to see the list of bids. Methinks one of our number may have been involved in some of the early bids..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Absolutely hate it. But to be fair, he's got some ability...sad it's so misplaced

[ QUOTE ]
do you think i over bid?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's still time. Depends how much you want it.

[ QUOTE ]
Absolutely hate it. But to be fair, he's got some ability...sad it's so misplaced

[/ QUOTE ]

Ability without good taste or good judgement. Hmmmm.....

He has had 12 bids for it??? Why oh why would anyone want to buy this car?
The only conclusion i can come up with, is they want to dismantle it and sell all the bits seperately?

I saw this car at one of the shows last year and even though it isn't too my taste the workman ship on it is top class.

[ QUOTE ]
I saw this car at one of the shows last year and even though it isn't too my taste the workman ship on it is top class.

[/ QUOTE ]

But for all that money, just think what he could be driving...fool in my opinion!

It's got to be said that A3's these days don't cost the earth, especially in 1.6 form, so it wouldn't suprise me that A3's are becoming the next cult car for modifying, in the way the early VW Golfs are. Sure, I'm no Max power fan, not in this day and age, but I use to be...

Each to their own of course, he's obviously chose the A3 for it's sleek shape and solid build quality, not to my taste in what he's done, but it was his project, and he's completed it!

went for £7000. I dont know if you would get an untouched 2002/3 1.6 a3 for that cash. sometimes thing are best left alone i thinks

Thats a real shame as my maximum budget was £6999.99

so close