silicon hoses

concoursneil

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
I want to get some silicon hoses for car 1999 Turbo, but no where lists the A3 Turbo that i can find only list S3 but thats no good to me

Do the Mk 1V Golf ones fit my engine not DBW its throttle cable AGU engine

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I'm 99% sure the AGU engine is used in the golf so it's a yes from me, I'd say contact somewhere that sells them and ask to be sure, then they should let you send them back if they don't fit. I'm sure RichA3Turbo on here sells silicon hoses and has an A3 so might be a good idea to ask him.

Golf/A3/Leon/Ocavia - All identical! That answer it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi mate,

cant reply to PM for some reason!

The AWW kit from SFS will fit! No problem. The only thing that's different is the turbo intake pipe, which presumably, it doesnt come with anyway!

We can do SFS hoses.

Rich

Rich

The samco kit for AWW is a 5 hose kit , on their website they have pics
http://www.samcosport.com/samco.asp?make=volkswagen

Could you have a quick look at the link for me and tell me if its the same as SFS, am i correct in thinking that the 3 large bore hoses are for the intercooler , and the 2 smaller multiple bend pipes are for the DV. I have a forge DV on mine . I think some kits come with a pipe so the DV is fitted on the cold side is this correct? what are the benefits of fitting the DV this way. Is it best to just fit the kit so its as my AGU is set up?
What colours do SFS do , and whats the lead time on them, and price?

Cheers

Neil

The SFS kit, you can more ot less guarantee that its identical to the Samco kit. The big one is IC>TB, the coupler is for the lower intercooler pipe, and then 90o is for the turbo>intercooler pipe. The think one is DV vacuum (i think!) and the other is the DV return hose.

Rich

Rich

I have a 2001 AUM DBW will the SFS kit fit mine also?
Would be interested in price and lead time also?

Jon