OEM bulbs

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
OK, just changed my bulbs to PIAA Xtreme White, waiting till dark to see how bright they are.The original bulbs that were in my car when I bought it were Phillips and the tips were tinted blue, did these come as standard? Iv also changed the sidelights to PIAA LEDs, I was under the impression that these were going to be white during the day they are light blue? Anyone else have PIAA LEDs

Yeah i have PIAA side light LED's they do have more of a blue tint but this matches the Xeons & hey its better than the horrible yellow standard lights.

Iv taken them back now as I thought they were too blue.. thanks for the reply /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif)

Ive got the PIAA Terra led's and they are NOT blue at all. Very sharp intense white light. Well worth the stupid price

The ones I had where (allegedly)Xtreme White LEDs. They were blue during the day and bluer in the dark.. ill go back and get some of those terra ones. Quite happy with the PIAAs on the dipped beam just not sure if they are good enough for the price.