How to - Change the side repeater bulb

darko

Reaction score
does anyone have any info on this one - my handbook suggests going to Audi to have bulbs changed !

Use a small flat head screw driver push behind the repeater casing from the door side. This will push the clip holding the casing in away from the bodywork & it should just release. It would probably be a good idea to cover the screwdriver with a cloth to stop any paint damage.

Matt

Suggest you dont even use a screwdriver, i can push the indicator towards the front of the car and pull it out with a tight grip using my fingers.

thanks guys - made a grim noise taking it out but worked - thanks ! is there any way we could make a complete section of how to's mr moderator ?

[ QUOTE ]
thanks guys - made a grim noise taking it out but worked - thanks ! is there any way we could make a complete section of how to's mr moderator ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes and with diagrams/photos, that'd be fab!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

i've built up quite a few that i could post - would be great to have a single location to find all the how to bits