Hesitation

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
A rare engine related question from me as I'm online. I seem to have a hesitation problem on part throttle. VCDS scan comes up pretty much clear. I had an SAI fault, but it's not connected to the airbox, so I can disregard that, and there was 2 rear ABS sensor faults aswell, both sides, that would be from my Haldex not working, so I can disregard that aswell.

Anyways, it just feels the car misses a beat whilst cruising on part throttle. My N75 is newish, and the MAF is a couple of years old, under 5k miles. Under WOT, the car feels strong, and looking at my boost gauge, it's running as it should. Heat could be a factor, as it was really hot!

Thoughts?

Maybe age is a factor. Still on your first engine?

Could be a vac leak mate or a lack of use I can smoke test now as well text me

I doubt age is a factor when Joe's car has done less than half the mileage of mine, and I've still got my original engine and turbo..

Reactions: jojo

I doubt age is a factor when Joe's car has done less than half the mileage of mine, and I've still got my original engine and turbo..

^^ What he said, currently on 65k miles I think? Had the oil pick up done just incase, power is there, which is why I'm scratching my head about the boost leak, no loss in power, it pretty quick actually!