No longer available from Audi!

Greg-S3

Reaction score
Sadly my front bose speakers are crackling and I rang TPS to order a set but they aren't available anymore :(
Does anyone know of a direct plug and play replacement for the front speakers?

Thanks

Somebody posted a link for some replacements the otherday, pretty sure I bookmarked it, will have a look later when I'm in from work :)

Last edited:
Strange...

I called TPS myself just the other day and they said they didn't have any on the shelf, but could order them in for me :confused:

Strange...

I called TPS myself just the other day and they said they didn't have any on the shelf, but could order them in for me :confused:

That's news to me...

Bose have discontinued the speakers and have no stock themselves, so either Audi have residual stock or are now sourcing them from else where.

The ones I posted in the link above are every bit as good as the original Bose items though.

As above, try swapping the front speakers over to confirm it is the speakers not the amp at fault. I bought one from Audi about a month ago so they were still available.

I can still pull up a price from audi's system, so I'd say on that basis they are still available, although it's not always right! but @£38+vat from audi buying the ones in the link jim posted you'd be getting 2 for 1 :)

No they are for Bose systems and are lower impedance, non bose ones from Audi are cheaper £12+vat ish iirc. :)