leather options.

Duber

Reaction score
Website
www.justmatz.co.uk
What was all the colour options/combinations in leather for the S3?. I have a full black leather and was thinking of swapping it for another colour,

Thanks

I have brown suede with dark brown leather recaros,also seen bue ones but they look like electric blue...too garish

100_0469.jpg

There are loads of combinations, I've got yellow Alcantara with black leather, and there is blue, white and loads of other standard choices, then there was also pretty much anything you liked available through special order as well.

[ QUOTE ]
I have brown suede with dark brown leather recaros,also seen bue ones but they look like electric blue...too garish

100_0469.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a nice combo!mmmmmmmm defo got me thinking now.
Whats it like to keep that alcantara clean though?

I pay for someone to clean it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Its as clean as when I first had it
I don't let anyone with dirt on them in

anyone ever had their seats re-connolised? i'm thinking of getting the fronts re-done....

[ QUOTE ]
Im having my full black leather re-covered with black alacantera in the centre sections as the leather just annoys me as its too slippery when cornering.

Also i have noticed that most leather interiors start developing minute creases and miniscule folds.

As i suffer from obsessive compulsive dissorder i simply cannot put up with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true!

Anyone got some more interior pics? Thinking of a beige re-trim similar to mk4 golfs

Here's mine (i know the photos aiming the wrong way but the only one ive got)..
I know quite a few people think the blue is a bit garish i but i love it. My car is black and i think it looks good with the blue interior.
Really like the silver alacantara as well but imagine it gets dirty quite easliy.
100_4167.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
I know quite a few people think the blue is a bit garish i but i love it. My car is black and i think it looks good with the blue interior.
Really like the silver alacantara as well but imagine it gets dirty quite easliy.
100_4167.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]
sorry about the garish comment,looks mint

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
100_4167.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]
sorry about the garish comment,looks mint

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers,...did have a have quite a bad case of 'bobbly' seats but bought one of those lint remover thingies and at worked a treat.